Recent Updates for The Paint Estimator
and the new features that have been introduced.
- New option to where you can add daily notes to the job hours page. For more on this, please see Tips & Tricks "Date Tagging Feature"
- Changed the way the charts work on the customer database page. They now will represent the filtered data in the customer database grid. This really is not a bug, just a minor change
Release Date: 02/01/2021 - Minor Update
- Added a method to import all your estimate items to your proposal. For more information on this method, please check out the help file and under "Create Proposals" click on "Import Estimate Data"
- Added a new option "List Mode" for those who would like to use numbered lists that continue on multiple pages. For more information on this method, please check out the help file and under "Create Proposals" click on "List Mode"
- Fixed the issue of the app crashing when focus was set to the proposal details items
Release Date: 12/11/2020 - Minor Update
- Added a Year View to the Scheduler.
- A few minor UI changes
- Fixed the issue of not being able to add decimal points to a new employee job wages when adding a new employee to your company.
Release Date: 10/04/2020 - Minor Update
- Added a calculator to the job hours page that converts hours to decimal and decimal to hours.
- Able to add 2 decimal spots for the actual job hours you enter.
- Fixed an issue of the custom templates from not showing on the job materials page
Release Date: 8/04/2020 - Minor Update
- Brought back the Hourly Calculator for the free entry estimating method.
- A new welcome form for new users. A few helpful links to get setup quicker.
- Added the missing folder "Videos" to the installer
- Included the most up to date help file, prior version's was outdated
- Changed the way the news works, it's no longer being displayed as an alert window in the lower right hand screen, it's now just a drop down panel
Release Date: 7/12/2020 - Major Update
Just Some of New Features for The Paint Estimator V2
- Removed the owner and replaced with company
- Use either the Imperial or Metric system "Beta"
- Comes with Sherwin Williams materials list
- Be able to add staff members that are not painters
- The ability to change the default working hours in a day
- Use sub-contractors in your estimate
- New Calendar where you can sync with Google Calendars
- Be able to disable or enable workers comp for each employee
- Be able to set yearly hours for each employee - Great for that summer help
- Many more themes for the program
- Improved Job Hours and Materials page to provide much more details
- A new expense register that lets you track all expenses for your business
- Be able to print labels for left over cans using your own printer and Avery labels
- Added a rental category to the materials fields
- Improved file sharing for when your company uses more than one computer
- Added an exterior calculator similar to the interior room calculator
- Be able to add profit to materials purchased
- Be able to add Credit Card fees to your estimates.
- Improved Job Scopes to create proposals faster